January 14, 2011

Oh the lovely randomness!

It has been quite a while since I've written last. Not a whole lot of new things has come up, but their has been at least one :) I started school! I am really liking it so far, which is really surprising for me to say. The commute isn't as bad as I thought it would be, it only takes me about 25 minutes on the freeway to get out to Layton so I only have to leave like a half hour before my class starts. I am taking three gen ed courses and one intro. to Vet Tech class. That one is definitely my favorite class by far. Well I guess it should be since I am going into the vet tech program lol. I'm just pretty stoked that I get to wear scrubs :) (It's like wearing comfy pajamas all day!!) BUT...I have not yet received them, they said it could take up to 8 weeks to get here after you order them, and it hasn't been that long yet so I guess I will just have to deal with good ol' jeans and a hoodie for now :/
Me and Tyler were watching lord of the rings the other day, and during the whole battle scene (which their are dozens by the way) But I kept wincing and he kept turning to me and was all like whats wrong? I told him that I didn't like seeing the horses getting hurt. Haha I guess I am going into the right field of work since I am more sympathetic towards animals than people. That's a good sign right? ha or not I don't know.
We are almost up to buying our Korea ticket! I am so excited! And plus I just want to get this whole saving money for Korea over with!! Me and Tyler are going in May and probably staying for a few weeks! I can't wait!! It's going to be so much fun and I miss all of them so so much!!!
My parents are both gone for tonight, my mom is in San Diego at my great aunts funeral and my dad took my other grandparents to my other grandparents cabin for the night. So you know what I am doing all alone in my house on a Friday night?? I am blogging! yep I am that amazing! lol. Yep I'm just chillin on my bed with my wonderful Sadie girl sleepin away right next to me! (man she is just too dang cute)
I know I am just blabbing on, but I am definitely in the mood to type right now and I don't know why!
Olivia is moving in tomorrow!! :) Only for a few weeks but I am still pretty excited! Yeah I like being by myself a lot but it is going to be pretty nice with someone in the house besides my parents (not that I don't love them dearly and like having them around) it's just going to be more fun with one of my friends living with me :)

1 comment: