December 2, 2010

Vet Tech!

I have finally decided what I want to do!!
I am starting school in January at Broadview university (aka Utah career college)
I am going into their Veterinary Technician program! I am so excited! I have always had a love and a passion for animals and I feel that doing this will make me happy!
If some of you don't know what that is, it's just like a nurse for animals! haha!
It's a two year program, but its going to take me a little longer cause I have to miss a few quarters because of Korea and camp! But other than that I hope I finish soon and so I can work in a Vet, a shelter, or even a zoo! Not exactly sure where yet, but I have plenty of time to decide! I haven't decided yet if I want to work with large or small animals, well I've been thinking more of small cause that's what I have the most experience with. So I will let you know how classes so, it's not going to be the greatest since it's still school :/ but I think I will do better and be more motivated for these classes since I have a goal that I am reaching towards!
I am so excited, relieved, and happy that I finally made up my mind and decided what I wanted to do!

No comments: