December 2, 2010

Trails End!!






Wow it has been quite a while since I have posted on here! Its not that I have been too busy or anything, since I havent been doing anything!! lol but normally whenever I post something its because I am in the mood to type, weird I know. So finally I am in the mood to type! :)
Well the last time I posted anything it was 4 days before I went to camp! Forever ago!! It is now the beginning of December!
Camp was the most amazing fun exciting challenging experience I have ever experienced! Over all I wish I would have gone to camp every summer!! I LOVED it!! I miss it so much! And I am so happy that I got invited back for next summer! I am counting down the days....199 to be exact :) I have met so many great friends that I hope I stay friends with for a lifetime! The group I was with (The Debs, 6th graders)Was awesome! I loved every one of them! They were so much fun and HYPER ALL THE TIME!! It was really overwhelming at first cause they were bouncing off the walls! (I was tearing my hair out!) haha but after a while we got in the flow of camp and we all blended very well! I had 9 girls in my Bunk! It was really nice cause we had the largest bunk with the fewest people, everyone was jealous! I would say we were very lucky with that because half of the other bunks could barely fit anyone!
It was very very hot and very very humid!! And I loved it!! Even though I sweat 24/7! The hottest day of the summer I believe reached up to a blazing 110!! And WAY humid! and it was twice as humid in our bunk because the girls didn't want any of the windows open because of the bugs (oh please) and we would take showers a few hours before bed so I would say that sleeping at night was pretty miserable there for a while!! Even though it was hot I would rather live in that weather than the cold snowy weather here for sure!!
I got to go to New York City!! It was amazing! We only got to spend the day there which wasn't the greatest since we didn't get to see very much stuff!! I would definitely never live there though! no way! its way too crowded and it stinks like cigarettes and cars all the time! Other than that it was awesome! I cant wait to go back to the big NYC next summer!
I had the time of a lifetime at camp! And I would say it was the best summer of my life! They always say you live ten months for two! And that is so true! I think about camp and all the fun I had every day! I miss it so much!! I can't wait to go back next summer!!!

No comments: