January 14, 2011

Weight issues, just like 90% of Americans have :/

I have always wanted to lose some weight (oh don't we all?) It has been such a struggle with being so motivated (oh aren't we all??) I mean my whole life pretty much I have played sports so I would work out almost everyday for more than a few hours and I liked it!! I would play volleyball for about an estimate 12 hours a week, thats a lot! I wish I could play like that again so I wouldn't have to worry about working out and losing weight. I didn't have to worry about that stuff back then, I could eat like a whole pizza to myself (yes I have done that before...more than once) and not gain anything, I guess after I was done with volleyball I didn't change any of my eating habits and I didn't work out nearly as much. So the result is that I am unhappy with the way my weigh and the way I look. But I am happy! I just wish I could be more motivated and wish sometimes someone would just make me work out like it used to be!

No comments: