January 29, 2011

Ok I know I am supposed to do this within 30 days but I figured that I would forget! So I am just going to do in in 1 day :) And I thought it would be fun and it gives you a chance to get to know more about me...not that you already know me but still. so here ya go...my 30 day challenge in 1 day! :)

Day 1: A picture of you and 10 facts about you!

1-My favorite color is Baby Blue
2-My favorite food is any kind of pasta
3-I am going to school to become a Veterinary Technician
4-I have 9 nieces and nephews :)
5-My favorite movie is Braveheart
6-I'm turning 21 this year
7-I work at the Megaplex theatre
8-I have a pomchi names Sadie :)
9-My favorite place to be is TEC and havasupai
10- <---- is my unlucky number :/


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Modern Family!!

Day 04 - A picture of your night
I don't really know what to put for this one...but I am reading the house of night books and I love them..So i will just put a picture of that! :)




Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory


My favorite falls at havasupai, which is no longer there! :(

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Bella Swan! Im not sure why lol


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


My phone!

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh



Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Tyler <3

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with



Day 11 - A picture of something you hate



Day 12 - A picture of something you love



Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
I am not going to put a picture for this one because I just listen to music on the radio! I don't have any specific band that is my favorite!!


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without




Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die




Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Jane Goodall!

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life



Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

self image :/

Day 19 - A picture and a letter
(im not sure what this one means lol)

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


New Zealand!


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Hmm theirs nothing that I can say that I truly regret or something that I want to forget so I am just not going to do this one!

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at


Algebra :/

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
(I have two)







Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change



Ya I know this one is kinda weird, but, McDonalds is disgusting! They put nasty chemicals in their food to make it taste and look better! But everything is so bad for you! not just that its fattening, how they kill the animals, what they put in your food and how they advertise it is all just wrong!!

Day 25 - A picture of your day







Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you




Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Me and Krissy!

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of


The ring!! Scariest movie ever! I was even afraid on google images looking for this picture!!

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


Little abadaba!! :)

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

Kim and Tammy!!

No comments: