January 29, 2009

New job!

I need a new job!! Or at least another one! Seriously? They only give me 6 hours a week....YEAH SIX!! that's not even half of half time! haha I really like working at Gymboree cause it's fun and easy, but i really need some money right now. I applied at the Ogden athletic center, haven't heard from them, so I called and they said that they send my application to all of the managers and if they are hiring they'll call me. I so hope they call me soon cause i think it'd be cool to work there. I've also applied to a ton if summer camps, for this summer, some out of state too. I think it would be so so fun to work with kids and stay with them for the summer! I've heard back from a lot of them, but no interviews or anything yet......The only reason why I don't want to go, is because it IS all summer and I'd be away from ty for maybe 4 months!! that's way too long for me! And it's not like i'd be able to talk to anyone, cause i'd be in the mountains! So yeah I'm debating still on if I should really go anywhere. It would be a really great experience though, and it's not going to be forever so I don't know! Well I gotta go! I'll let you know more about my job situation once it's changed! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beaus Blog said...

you can try pineforestcamp.com that was the camp i went to the summer of 2007 and i loved it and i talked to Amanda almost every day but you would need a calling card though anyways it is a great way to spend a summer it is pine forest camp it is in Pennsylvania if you apply that would be great they have three camps one for all boys one for all girls and one coed i did the coed one the pfc it was great