March 2, 2009

My birthday/Cedar city!!

Well i've decided to write again since its been a while.....Its my birthday next week!! woohoo the big 1-9!! Lol Well since mine and rigbys birthdays are close together we always have the same party for the both of us with our familes.......guess what we're doing this year?? Going to chucky cheese!!!!! YEAH!! I'm kinda excited haha even though its for little kids, but its better than staying at the house. And plus its mainly for rigby, hes turning 6!

So yeah nothing has been going on too exciting! I'm still working at Gymboree....BUT....i'm most likely going to move down to cedar city this summer to live with Beau and Amanda, im way excited and i hope i can find a good job down there! And if I like it down there then i'm going to stay and go to SUU for school.....but i'll let you know more about that later down the road!
Well i guess i've got nothin else to say, i'll let you know more if something exciting happens!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What you are moving?!! Why am I always the last to find these things out!! That sounds awesome though!