January 14, 2009

Same old same old!

Hmmm What should I talk about? Not a whole lot has been going on in my life lately. Just school. I really like my classes, mainly my English class, my teacher is awesome and the people in there are great too. I also love my stress management class, I don't know anyone in there, but the stuff that we've been learning just fascinates me. My other two classes are Bowling, which is way fun, and math, which is always a drag! but that's ok, I really hope that i can get through this semester, but i feel really confident about it!
I got two new roommates too. One is REALLY weird, shes like 25 or something and is never around. And then theirs Hannah, she's way cool, and i talk to her all the time. We're kinda a like too, shes really fun and I'm glad that i actually have someone cool that i live with haha.
I'm so excited for spring break...for some reason.....i don't know.....well first off its a whole week off of school, who can't complain to that? and for once their is going to be no school for my birthday...yay! its not a huge birthday or anything but I'm turning 19...that's kinda scary, cause after that I'm going to be 20 and thats a huge step....no longer a teenager....I'm ganna have to get used to that cause I've been one since I was 13...way long ago....man so much has changed.
Well....i guess that's it for now, sorry to keep blabbin and blabbin on about nothing. But see ya!

No comments: