April 20, 2010

Imma bee!

I guess it's about time that i get my butt back on here! Not a whole lot is going on in my life right now, just counting down the days until I get to go to camp, I'm way excited, I've been talking to some other counselor that are going this summer on facebook, most of them don't even live in the United States which is cool. I'm just trying to get all my stuff together and trying to find a legitimate flight. I might go to Olivias house a few weeks before camp since I haven't seen her in FOREVER!! I know that'd be way way fun! But i'm still thinking about it!
My last final test is tomorrow, its math. Ugh! I hate math! But I am just so glad that it's finally over. I'm probably going to take a semester off just to take a breather and I kinda just want to work right now and save up my money, maybe get a car, I need one, poor little holly is falling apart. (Yes I named my car, haha I don't normally refer to that though) But a new car for me would be great! Daryl left for Korea today, actually he's probably on the plane right now, oh man that sucks he left at 7 this morning! But I hope that they like it over there, it would be scary to move to a different country but i know that they're going to have a great time, I'm going to miss them a ton! But i hope that I can save enough and fly over there for a few weeks, that would be awesome! Well I guess I should just save to go to korea instead of a car haha!so scratch the car idea out!
Well it's about 75 degrees outside! It feels amazing! I love the hot weather! I've been taking Sadie on walks everyday just about, running sometimes but she drags me down lol so it's pretty tough! Me and Abby took her on a walk and we went to the park today, I'm starting to get sock lines of a tan line lol I think i'm going to get a month pass for a tanning place when I get paid this friday! I need a good tan for this summer!
Well I guess I haven't mentioned yet that sadie....Is not fixed! They told me that she was but she's not! How we found out? well.....tyler has a boy dog and he would go NUTS around her! We were all like what the heck is wrong with him? But then I noticed that Sadie was bleeding (yeah gross I know) so yep she can have puppies, which we hope she doesn't. We are hoping to get her fixed sometime soon!
Well that's just about it for now! Sorry I keep on blabbing and blabbing! but I plan on writing on here a lot more, depends on how my day is and if their is anything that i'd want to say!

No comments: