April 27, 2010

54 days left!


Yes only 54 days left until I get to go to camp! We haven't booked any flights yet but I hope we do soon, i don't want to wait until the last minute. Livie wants me to go see her before i leave, I really really want to cause I haven't seen her in forever, but i don't know if we can afford to pay more for another flight :(. I hope I can find something cheap though because i know that would be way fun!
The people that i have been talking to on facebook have been telling me a lot of stuff to be prepared for, almost all of them has said, be prepared for rain. YAY!! I love rain!! :) I can't wait until I get there, I hope the people are fun and nice to be around, and I hope theirs no drama, ugh that would suck! But I am planning on making it the greatest experience ever! I want to try a lot of new things like water skiing and stuff, I've tried wakeboarding but i suck at it haha! I'm trying to think of cool things to bring for the girls and stuff but Im not that creative! I'm sure I'll think of something sooner or later.

No comments: