February 11, 2010

This year so far!

Wow it has been such a long time since i last posted anything! Things are going pretty good. Moved back in to the parents house, it just wasn't working out at the apartment so we have our final clean out in a week or so. Its benn pretty nice being back home, I'm not so alone anymore. And No rent! haha so thats a big plus!
School is going pretty good this semester, I like my classes a lot! My favorite is probably english, which is suprising, but I really like my teacher!
I just found out on tuesday that I got a job working as a camp counselor at camp trails end in Pennsylvania!I'm so so so excited!! I'm going to be working there for 8 weeks, I can't wait! I'll tell you more info later, cause it's not till like 4 months! But I'm super stoked for it!!
Tomorrow me and ty are doing our Valentines, we decided that we didn't want to make it such a huge deal with all the corny gifts and chocolate and stuff, so we're just going to go out to dinner and probably see a movie or somthing. I love spending time with him! he is so amazing, he makes me feel so happy and I love him so much! We've been together for 2 years and 6 months now, and I wouldn't take back anything!
Well thats about it for now! I hope that i dont get so lazy and that i post more! lol well see ya!

No comments: