February 11, 2010

Sadie!

Wait...hold on a minute! I don't know why i left out so much on my last post (which was like 10 monutes ago) I guess I just wanted to hurry up and get it over with lol.
First off! I got a dog!!! Yes a dog!! :) shes the cutest thing ever, a pain sometimes but i love her so much! Her name is Sadie, she's a pomeranian mix (not sure what shes mixed with) but man shes amazing! I got her from a friend becuase they couldnt keep her in their apartment. She sleeps with me everynight and does a "happy dance" as abby calls it everytime I come through the door! She still needs to not run away whenever i take her outside without the leash though...ugh that can be VERY frusterating! But shes a great dog! Here I'll post some pictures! And YES she does sleep like that lol!







No comments: