November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving! And nothing...

Well nothing too much going on....I'm just really bored in the computer lab at school with nothing to do. Listening to Senses fail....haha! But I can't wait for thanksgiving! I really don't know why cause I don't like eating turkey or anything....But I guess i'm just releived to get a break from everything ya know? I'm going with Ali and her other family. They rent out a gym at a church because their family is so freakin huge! Ya and i might go serve at a shelter with my parents...i think that would be a good experience!
Gymboree called me today and told me i dont have to work friday (Black friday) it suprised me but oh well. That's why i need to get a new job cause i NEVER work! but i'll start looking after christmas i guess! So yeah i went and saw twilight again with Tyler the other night. I liked it better the second time, cause not so many girls screaming everytime Edward is in sight haha...ugh that was frstrating..well the first time was more fun but i got to see the movie better the second time! but yeah i want to go again!
Well i guess im boring you way too much! So i'll stop now!

No comments: