November 25, 2008

new place!!

Well not too much is going on. Finals are coming up...yeah not too excited for those. But hey that's college for ya! :) So yeah im trying to figure out how i am going to sell my contract with the dorms! Someone help!! lol well i'll explain why. Ok so Esther and I keep talking on getting an apartment for next semester. Well if i can sell my contract before then. So yeah we've both been looking around for places by weber state, since we're both going to school there. Her friend is renting out her basement for like 475 a month. I think that's a bit much but if we split it up i guess its not too bad. I've asked Jessica if she wants to come with us, shes still "undecided" but i hope that we can all get a place soon! We would have so much fun!! I hope that i can sell my contract soon so we can all get our own place!!!!

No comments: